Established in 1957
Carmella's Pizza Bazaar was named after Frank Mastro's mother and opened in 1957 by Frank with his brother Al after leaving behind the Master Pizza franchise they created. Since opening, the 804 E 222nd st has served as the flagship for several other Pizza Bazaars throughout Ohio, and quickly became a cornerstone of the Euclid food community. When Frank retired, the Cedar and Green location was closed so his son Peter could personally take over operations at E 222nd to keep the business in family. While not offering the larger menus common with many pizza chains, Carmella's focuses instead on consistently serving the best pizza possible and using quality, fresh ingredients.